RBE goals – UTILITY FREE LIVING – What can YOU do and how to do it
RBE thinking, Resource Based Economy thinking that is; is based around the management of need, based solely on smart and ethical management of available situational resources. The principles are a practical application of the free world charter, a how to live by charter.
Where did I learn about the Free World Charter ? it was whilst we were recovering the late Michel Green’s art work for storage, a last minute appointment with housing and a window of only a few hours to collect keys before they were the housing officer was actually leaving her job and cleaners were scheduled to go in and empty the flat !!
A dash to Eastbourne and a grueling day of saving these pieces. In among the rest was one of Michael’s very old TV screens had a butterfly painted on it and the worlds “Let’s make everything free”. this screen dated way way back, though we hadn’t covered the free world charter as were focused on other areas of RBE implementation, like minds think alike and having signed up to the charter I see again a movement of liberation thinking, free of politics, free of religion , free of money. All ethical vegans should be signed up to the Free World Charter.
These are All pieces of the RBE puzzle that through combining our collective work, come together through these web posts.
Principles of the free world charter
- The highest concern of humanity is the combined common good of all living species and biosphere.
- Life is precious in all its forms, and free to flourish in the combined common good.
- Earth’s natural resources are the birthright of all its inhabitants, and free to share in the combined common good.
- Every human being is an equal part of a worldwide community of humans, and a free citizen of Earth.
- Our community is founded on the spirit of cooperation and an understanding of nature, provided through basic education.
- Our community provides for all its members the necessities of a healthy, fulfilling and sustainable life, freely and without obligation.
- Our community respects the limits of nature and its resources, ensuring minimal consumption and waste.
- Our community derives its solutions and advances progress primarily through the application of logic and best available knowledge.
- Our community acknowledges its duty of care and compassion for members who are unable to contribute.
- Our community acknowledges its responsibility to maintain a diverse and sustainable biosphere for all future life to enjoy.
Within application and actual on the ground living and design, the great movers and shakers in the applied RBE world, long established, large central Hubs with endless subscribers and networks, have failed to build site networks within the general public, or support grass roots initiatives for change, resulting in a global stunting the spread of the RBE networks in general.
Part of this is based on a silo mentality, part is based on still being tied to seeking funding and support for the concept of an RBE, with an end goal of full city scale development or Government initiative. As a city planning goal this is all fine but this lacks the elements of accessibility and liberation from the status quo that can be better found in older anti-political idealism of Anarchist syndicalism and abolitionism.
The Venus Project, a key HUB, and founder of the concept of the Resource Based Model provides an excellent FAQ on what RBE program is and represents, as well as the free world charter. Those interested should check the below links to find out more:
Identifying the failure (in engaging general population in network growth) by main RBE hub’s in addition to a recommended review of the method of rollout for RBE ideology goes to Michelle Anne Palmer. She laid out this approach to Myself and Michael Green whilst reviewing workable models for engagement, expressing our right to take back control of resources, at the same time as engaging with Hub Technology, which has led to a model for community roll out to be tabled for vertical farming for Urban populations. A model that can integrate within a Community Anarchist Syndicalist approach to building organic engagement of a grass roots RBE model for all.
This model is sound, and would actually overall see consumption shrink in all business sectors, though requires a social commitment an evolution in thinking in the general population which is hard to achieve outside of an RBE.
Firstly we must be renewable and resource based . Then we must evolve and “DEGROW”.
Combining the following mindsets and application will lead to evolution, a case of, as the “Ghostbusters” would put it of “crossing the streams”
Here are the core mindsets of change:
Crops not shops
Food not bombs
Utility free living
Resource based network
No god’s no masters no borders
Make everything free
How not to die
This will be addressed in later posts under “Degrowth steps for expanding real growth”.
For a system change to be successful, the most important factor is actual change, RBE lends to a non monetist existence where resourcing is spared the wasteful bottling controls of supply and demand financing, and satisfies peoples needs without financial dependence on centralised currencies or barter and trade. It simply is intelligent sharing and negates the need for an organised Globalised Corporancy, or regulation, or government to manage to filter of goods to public and public to goods.
Urban RBE is a fusion of RBE Silo tech in an urban community based practical implementation, along with an ethical liberation mind set where you, as an individual, can drastically bring change to your family and your communities life, their health, their moral compass and their ongoing nature in balance with the environment they live in..
On an individual scale what are we talking about is meeting your immediate food and power needs ethically and intelligently.
Once these core living costs are resolved and networked, as an RBE community, your major expenditures outside of land rent and entertainment are resolved and the staging table to separation from central Government, Work , schooling, and all aspects of divisional class war and politic is possible.
The first step for an Urban RBE is being able to manage your food supply and dietary needs from you local area , home space or waste land around your home space, we have covered this is the below link:
The second step for an Urban RBE is being able to disconnect from the Grid and provide your own power source, firstly to meet your own demand 100%, and, secondly to develop your power network for overs to engage a Network as an urban RBE HUB
STOP !! “buying” electricity .
START “making” electricity.
START “sharing” electricity .
Power : What type of Power and Where do you get it ? How do you get it ? What should you get and why ?
We have taken extensive time looking at a number of energy solutions and have isolated two practical , accessible and easy to implement power sources , that in combination provide a good day / night power supply subject to some geographical limitations, thee are a number of others that are less accessible or practice though will touch on them here for diversity:
- Bio Mass – Applicable to House, outbuildings, can be used for Agriculture though NO vehicle application – wood pulp/ chip burnt in a off grid burner, very efficient , responsible cost effective though required buying form a corporate point of supply and locks you into a designated fuel source. sourcing your own wood fuel chipping/ pulping is an issue as the fuel is stored cured and delivered at an optimum level of moisture etc so that it burns efficiently, fueling the burner with untreated or self treated wood chip leads to residue and clogging to the burner and equipment that required increased maintenance or break down. very efficient and can get you off grid but you are still tied financially to a supply chain (Global Corporancy NOT RBE)
- Bio Gas – Applicable to House, outbuildings, agriculture, vehicles (via charging point)- Bio gas is driven by organic matter, waste, very useful for recycling house waste though the issue here again, like Bio Mass was clean fuel, you have to use a converter , which can be found in a home unit application, though reliable units are still in their infancy. large Bio Gas converters are excellent for animal waste processing, though housing animals to provide an accessible and collectible waste source requires unethical animal agriculture learning toward exploitation, which is out of step with Urban RBE .
- Solar – Applicable to House , outbuildings, agriculture, vehicles (via charging point) – Solar provides good return during daylight hours though is impacted by cloud cover and changing seasonal weather. There is also potential drop in output (though currently their are no statistics relating to impact) from geoengineering that reduces the amount of solar energy travelling through the atmosphere. Solar though is an excellent and stable power source. Output can be improved by investing in better yield panels and reducing load on the system.
- Wind – Applicable to House, outbuildings, agriculture, vehicles (via charging point) – Wind turbines subject to wind speeds, provides a good return though can create issue in densely populated areas due to noise levels from larger blades and turbines. Yield can be improved with stronger turbines and blade types. An alternative to Wind Turbines are Wind Cubes, favored by the late Michael Green. As the wind passes through the Wind Cube covering, it becomes concentrated resulting in increased velocity that leads to more power generation, it is a better design for output and quieter for urban areas, though is relatively new and in limited distribution, so a developing power source rather than immediately available everywhere .
For the Purpose of an accessible urban RBE network that can be built up in a community from the grass roots, a wind and solar combination is the recommended start point for off grid networks. The following links and information will help you understand the basics of these two power systems, identify your specific need, model, type and combination and look at improvement options to make a shift to Solar / Wind a successful.
A satisfying transition from the global corporate power network that not only unfairly prices power supply, which is a resource that should be free to the people, but also cause extensive environmental damage in sourcing that power.
Corporations, legalised by Government, voted for by uninformed people, steal our resources, time, and the fruits of our labour and charge their profit margin on top. its time to cut out the middle man.
lets get you up to speed on the knowledge on Solar and Wind solutions for home conversion:
SOLAR BASICS (TODAY)
FACTORS IMPACTING SOLAR CAPACITY ON THE GROUND
Do your Homework
Possible Concerns of Geo Engineering?
- Challenges the global shift to renewable systems such as solar power, pushing power back to fossil fuels or above atmoshere sola rppower systems owned by the Global Corporancy.
- It damages the immune systems of all air breathing life, opening growth for big pharma vitamins immune boosts and basic cold and hayfever medications.
- It contaminates water supply justifying additions of heavy toxic bleaching purifying chemicals to water such as fluoridation and sodium chlorination (which poisons you long term and again supports the above point).
- It effects the natural seasonal cycles confusing plant life and hibernating animals It interferes with nautical directional senses in sea mammals.
- It normalises the effects of pollution from animal agriculture (methane) allowing meat and dairy to continue scaling production without environmental pressure.
- Reduces your ability to harvest good charge from renewable solar energy.
- Cause an all dependency on global power structures to maintain climate stability (ensuring the longevity of state and corporate dependency)
Though the media is split on whether the program is already live, the impact of this program needs to be considered in any long term RBE planning.
RBE adjustment to negate effect of solar radiation:
– Vertical farming / hydroponics back ups supply for kitchen food utilities (6k for set up for family of 6 and 110k for community set up facility for around 90 people) – See IKEA Hydroponics Kitchen for home systems here: https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/ikeas-hydroponic-system-allows-you-to-grow-vegetables-all-year-round-without-a-garden/
– Power hybrids , solar though increasing cell collect-ability is still around 25% capacity and any improvements will be negated by solar radiation spraying, you need to hybrid your system to provide second power source – please look at the wind cube (American wind cube not Chinese) over and above the wind turbine, if looking at turbines, check your local wind speeds .look at a post 2019 Chinese 500w turbine (not American choose the Chinese on turbines)
– Lithium batteries – reducing cost – source second hand lithium from hospital equipment re-sellers, they have to routinely change the batteries regardless of charge and testing these spent units so far indicates that you still get around 90 percent capacity at 150-250 quid a until instead of 3k…build bigger banks to supply high UV lighting drain for farming (what!).
– UV lighting,. yes you are going to have to set up UV lighting facility for long (90ft max per unit) soil based grow tunnels,. recommend dig down for any new set up to extend seasonal growing ,. ensure your power needs are covered by off grid stand alone supply for the tunnel. Do not piggy off the grid for UV ,. build capacity into your off grid to heat
SOLAR – THE FUTURE ? (Tesla roof)
WIND CUBE VARIANT TECHNOLOGY
When you are up to speed with the combination of these two power systems, look at your load requirements for your home space by checking your energy bill from your current supplier, then review how you can reduce your energy load and reduce your costs for power:
Best point of call for clever energy management is: www.utilityfreeliving.co.uk
Some other helpful pointers in addition to the Utility Free Living Link to look at cost reductions. We recommend you keep your full capacity before reductions so there is an over supply which can be made available through storage batteries to a network for sharing.
Thee are many extending developments from managing your power, shared networks, water supply, community water turbines applied, use of water, human , agri, though initially you can’t really start expanding into these areas before the basic foundations of food and power are in place.
DISCLAIMER: Links to information on sites other than those operated by FISHINABOX RECORDS are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites. FISHINABOX RECORDS does not control or provide any content or information at these sites, makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to these sites or their content, and does not maintain, operate, or take responsibility for information provided. FISHINABOX RECORDS does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of such content or information and any use thereof is solely at the user’s risk.