- FISHINABOX artist bio
FISHINABOX – The Music – Yes we still make music 🙂 Draws on a global lifetime of musical exploration, driven by an all questioning agenda. The music puts a firm handle on the genres of modern jazz and electronics and fuses them seamlessly into primitive tribal fusion.
This Fusion works downstream from source, embracing desire to explore the roots technic of all sound. Whether music, language, nature or digital, it is a journey into Tribal Rhythm, African, Arabic and Indo-Asian Percussion and a constant and ever evolving study of linguistics and the musical application of vocal sound. An all embracing pursuit of Experimental World Vibration. The resulting melting pot of global sound concepts becomes one within classical and western Jazz methodology and osmoses well with modern Electronic post millennium foresight.
Building on this theatrical pulsating Soundscape and musical design, FISHINABOX seeks to , as a lyrical message, capture a moral opposition to social decadence through Music his work looks to draw on the roots of the anarcho-punk resistance but rather than to destroy the concept of musical structure his work looks to fuse social and anti social music with no obligation to categorising or restricting himself to any genre , fashion, politic or style.
FISHINABOX – The Ethics – Originally build as a music collective with a bitcoin funding trading station for global artists, the platform has evolved to manage ethical media events and artists to expand their exposure to the public and also ensure messages downplayed or undermined by the media are supported and given voice.
The platform, through creative endeavors, is an advocate of the vegan RBE Network which promotes RBE thinking, Resource Based Economy thinking being the management of need, centered on smart and ethical use of available situational resources.
The vegan RBE Network recognizes and addresses, that within application and actual on the ground living and design, the great movers and shakers in the applied RBE world, (long established, large central Hubs with endless subscribers and networks), have failed to build site networks within the general public, or support grass roots initiatives for change, resulting in a global stunting the spread of the RBE networks in general.
FISHINABOX promotes knowledge share for an ethically vegan resource based economy to inspire community action to build their own fuel power and food solutions The ethical base of the RBE Network is set out in the FREE WORLD CHARTER, a how to live by charter for a way forward for human society hand in hand with all life on earth.
Take a look at the free world charter here: https://freeworldcharter.org/en
Penny Rimbaud – Comment on the FISHINABOX Project:
FISHINABOX ? I liked the name, thought it sounded Brooklyn, and as I like Brooklyn, I bought in (I like standing me down in Brooklyn riverside park watching Manhattan growme). Liked the Buddhist inferences. Liked the beard. Liked the trumpet: Miles away. Don’t mind one bit what bit gets used. Free like that.
Who owns what? What? Those things that come like free.
It Never was mine to play with…and then it grows its organic way. As much down as up when it grows its organic way. (Tastes better too). Just keeps on going in a nowhere pool until not going. Nothing really ever happens. Just passing beyond measurement, but never indifference. That said, it wasn’t me. So Carry on.
Kumafaro – Comment on the FISHINABOX Project:
FISHINABOX is the beginning of a new journey, one that has been there, off the beaten track, silently spreading root in the undergrowth whilst the commercial airwaves spoon feed, drip feed the constant never ending out of life and reality-sync “pay for plays” banal poison asylum we are all trapped in. An Asylum designed for the “machinal” extraction of cash to stuff the pillows of the elite.
FISHINABOX resists this Asylum. Real Musical Understanding begins with the heartbeat. We must stop, be silent, listen for that heartbeat and with its first pulse identified, create the first breath and in exhalation we can allow the music to be born again. Breath gives life to voice, to instruments, to awakening, to balance. Breath are the footsteps of the body and carefully placed one in front of the other we can open our score books to write the Orchestra of Life, exploring, respecting, replicating all that is complexity in consciousness with and around us as we push out the boundaries of musical form that exist around us. A Life in which all melody and discord guides the movement of the composer’s hand’s. The score flows and we follow, open ears, mind , heart and soul to become truly one within the rhythm of life.Continue reading →
- MESSAGE IN THE SAND double vinyl picture disc SYRIA10 YEARS ON
- FISHINABOX Zeitgeist the ALBUM Digital release
- FISHINABOX MG 269 Title track for the MG 269 EVENT
- FISHINABOX feat. wordsmith Christine Thindi ALL WE NEED TO SET US FREE
- FISHINABOX water is life and so Life is water 水は命、命は水
- Mary had a Little Lamb – 1816 racism 2016 speciesism – JUST SAY NO !!!!
- CITY SLICKERS – London White Collar Crime Scene – BANKING SCAM
- Close all Slaughterhouses – Digital Music Release – Live – Kate Shortt
- PILLAR OF CLOUDS اعمدة الغيوم Gaza Exposé E.P. ALBUM
- The Power of Willful Ignorance (featuring Carol Hodge & Kate Shortt)
- Hannibal E.P. (Anti-Fur) – Album
- عمود من الغيوم – Pillar of Clouds – Single (Palestine قطاع غزة )
- FISHINABOX feat The Lucky 7 – HANNIBAL
- NO SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR PARADISE 楽園への拒絶 – Japan REMIX 2015 -TRANCE
- ニュース – ジャパン : 太地町 – Japanese News Report TAIJI COVE
- CITY SLICKERS (Original Version) – Single
- TAIJI COVE 太地町- Environmental Documentary performed in DUBSTEP
- FISHINABOX Whalesong ホエールソング Whale Wars
- LUCKY 7 Debut E.P. Get Lucky
- CITY SLICKERS Guy Fawkes DUBSTEP Remix – Single
- رسالة في الرمال Message in the Sand – Syria Conflict – Album
- CITY SLICKERS – DUBSTEP Remix
- 家 HOME – Single
- 光线 Papillon – Single
- Africa Smiles – Single
- 出卖 SOLD (Dubstep Remix) – Single
- رسالة في الرمال Message in the Sand Market Test Demo – Single
- Fishinabox Presents MAE – 3 TRACK Singles
- Reflections – Single
- The Audition (The Brush Off) – Single
- ฉันขอไม่เดินตามเส้นทางฝันของเธอ No Subscription to your Paradise – Single
- 出卖 SOLD – Album
- แก่นสารของชีวิต Key to Life Buddhism – Album
- Weeping Angels – Single
- 出卖 Sold Operetta – Single
- Fishinabox Presents – Mae Radio – Single
- 竹片 Bamboo Sticks – Single
- Sweet Ebony Perfection – Single